DC AUDIO Level 3 12"
The level 3 sub is the ultimate daily driver sub. It puts out the low lows with lots of output designed for sealed or ported enclosures.
The Level 3 sub is a triple stacked FEA optimized motor wrapped in a magnet boot, chrome top plate and T yoke. The deep gap offers more X-max for a total of 22.5mm.
This sub also comes with dual upgraded progressive spiders, cone, surround, 3" voice coil, cast basket, push terminals, and upgraded sewn down lead wire. We give the Level 3 a power rating of 900w RMS/1800w peak.
|Mounting Hole Diameter||11"|
|Outside Driver Diameter||12.5"|
|Power Handling RMS/Peak||900 / 1800|
|Ref SPL @ 1 watt||85 dB (firstname.lastname@example.orgV)|
|Suggested Sealed||1³ ft|
|Suggested Ported||1.25³ ft|
• Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone assembly
• Multilayered polymer foam surround
• Polypropylene dust cover with DC logo
• Dual 8” OD semi cup progressive roll spider
• Extra heavy duty interweaved tinsel lead wire sewn to spider
• Cast aluminum black frame
• FEA analyzed and optimized motor assembly – Fully CNC machined
• Rubber mounting gasket
• Chrome spring loaded push terminals
• Dual 4 ohm 3” Hi-temp Aluminum voice coil wound on black anodized voice coil former