AUDIO BOFFINS LTD warrants products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 12 months from date of original purchase with receipt. In all cases you must have the original receipt! Should service be necessary under this warranty for any reason due to manufacturing defect or malfunction during the warranty period, AUDIO BOFFINS LTD (at its discretion) the defective merchandise at no charge.
This warranty is valid only for the ORIGINAL PURCHASER and is not extended to owners of the product subsequent to the original purchaser. Any applicable implied warranties are limited in duration to a period of the express warranty as provided herein beginning with the date of the original purchase at retail, and no warranties, whether express or implied, shall apply to this product thereafter.
WARRANTY & SERVICE
KEEP ALL PACKAGING MATERIALS.
- Defective merchandise should be returned to AUDIO BOFFINS LTD for warranty.
- Package all defective items in the original container or in a package that will prevent shipping damage. Failure to return the merchandise in its original packaging will result in a new packaging/handling charge being processed at the time the product is shipped back to you.
- All items must be returned at your own cost to Audio Boffins Ltd with the original invoice and receipt.
Failure to follow these steps may void your warranty. Any questions can be directed to the sales department.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This warranty is valid only if the product is used for the purpose for which it was designed.
It does not cover:
- Competition use
- Exceeding rated power
- Running below rated ohm loads
- Running below or above the voltage range
- Damage due to improper installation.
- Subsequent damage to other components
- Damage caused by exposure to moisture, excessive heat, chemical cleaners, and/or UV radiation.
- Damage through negligence, misuse, accident or abuse. Repeated returns for the same damage will be considered abuse.
- Any cost or expense related to the removal or re-installation of product.
- Speakers damaged due to amplifier clipping or distortion.
- Burnt or open voice coils.
- Ripped, torn, or burnt spiders, lead wire, cones, or surrounds.
- Items previously repaired or modified by any unauthorized repair facility.
- Return shipping on non-defective items.
- Freight Damage.
- The cost of shipping products to Audio Boffins Ltd.
- Service performed by anyone other than Audio Boffins Ltd or an affiliated repair facility.
Audio Boffins Ltd aims to diagnose and repair products as quickly as possible. Normal turn around time for repairs is 7-10 business days.