BMW Quadlock ISO Cable with 24 Wire Extension
BMW Quadlock to ISO T cable for vehicles year 2005 and onwards without Ignition supply in the radio connector. Includes 24 x throughput wires to ensure that it will fit any BMW model.
This cable is used in conjunction with an ISO Mute harness supplied with the hands-free car kit.
This cable fits behind the car radio and is used as a break-out cable to enable the audio of the hands-free kit to play through the cars speakers.
Includes an extra 24 wires in the loom to maintain all possible extra functions.
Use with Parrot CK3000, CK3100, CK3200 LS, MKI9000, MKI9100, MKI9200 Motorola TK30, Bury CC9060, Bury Crystal, Nokia CK100, Nokia CK300, Nokia CK600, EGO Talk, EGO Flash, Mr Handsfree, Novero or any other kit that has an ISO mute cable.
PLEASE NOTE: A flying ignition lead is supplied to connect to a 12V ignition supply in the car. For a plug and play CAN bus ignition feed use item 10-564-IGN
- BMW - 1 series (E81&2/E87&8) (2004 - 2010 )
- BMW - 1 Series (F20) (2011 >)
- BMW - 3 series (E90/E91/E92/E93) (2006 - 2011)
- BMW - 3 Series (F30/31) (2012 >)
- BMW - 5 Series (E60) (E61) (2004 - 2010 )
- BMW - 5 Series (F10/F11) (2010 > )
- BMW - 5 series GT (F07) (2010 > )
- BMW - 6 series (E63/E64) (2004 - 2010)
- BMW - 6 series (F12/F13) (2011 >)
- BMW - 7 series(F01) (2009 - )
- BMW - X1 (E84) (2010 > )
- BMW - X3 (F25) (2010 > )
- BMW - X5 (E70) (2007 >)
- BMW - Z4 (E85/E86) (2003 - 2009)
Vehicle Models: The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.