BMW Quadlock ISO Mute SOT Cable
BMW Quadlock to ISO T cable for cars 2005 onwards without Ignition supply in the radio connector.
This cable is used in conjunction with an ISO Mute harness supplied with the hands-free car kit.
This cable fits behind the car radio and is used as a break-out cable to enable the audio of the hands-free kit to play through the cars speakers.
Use with Parrot CK3000, CK3100, CK3200 LS, MKI9000, MKI9100, MKI9200, Bury CC9060. Bury Crystal, Nokia CK100, Nokia CK300, Nokia CK600, EGO Talk, EGO Flash, Mr Handsfree Blue Compact, Mr Handsfree Blue Smart, io Play or any other kit that has an ISO mute cable.
- A flying ignition lead is supplied to connect to a 12V ignition supply in the car. For a plug and play CAN bus ignition feed use item 10-504-IGN
- This SOT lead is populated with 16 wires in the main section of the connector. A fully populated version with 40 wires is available.
- BMW - 1 series (E81&2/E87&8) (2004 - 2010 )
- BMW - 1 Series (F20) (2011 >)
- BMW - 3 series (E90/E91/E92/E93) (2006 - 2011)
- BMW - 3 Series (F30/31) (2012 >)
- BMW - 5 Series (E60) (E61) (2004 - 2010 )
- BMW - 5 Series (F10/F11) (2010 > )
- BMW - 5 series GT (F07) (2010 > )
- BMW - 6 series (E63/E64) (2004 - 2010)
- BMW - 6 series (F12/F13) (2011 >)
- BMW - 7 series(F01) (2009 - )
- BMW - X1 (E84) (2010 > )
- BMW - X3 (F25) (2010 > )
- BMW - X5 (E70) (2007 >)
- BMW - Z4 (E85/E86) (2003 - 2009)
Vehicle Models: The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.