BMW Quadlock K bus Audio Steering Control
BMW Car Audio Steering wheel interface and ISO adapter cable allowing use of original buttons with a new aftermarket head-unit.
For cars with K Bus data and Quadlock connector.
Also fits Range Rover III with BMW audio system.
This interface allows use of cars original steering wheel buttons with a new audio system or navigation unit.
On BMW 5 Series E39 this interface was used from 2000 onwards. Cars with cassette players use item 29-627
Works with Mini One and Cooper cars with the boost CD original radio.
Must be used with patch lead to suit make of head unit being fitted.
Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony.
- BMW 3 Series (E46) (1999 - 2006)
- BMW 5 Series (E39) (1997 - 2003)
- BMW X3 (E83) (2004 - 2009)
- BMW X5 (E53) (2000 - 2006)
- BMW Z3 (E36/7 & E36/8) (1998 - 2002)
- BMW Z4 (E85/E86) (2003 - 2009)
- Landrover Range Rover III (L322/Vogue) (2002 - 2010)
- Mini Cooper S (2002 - 2006 )
- Mini One (2001 - 2006 )
Vehicle Models: The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.