Double Fakra to DIN Antenna Adapter with 12v Power
Double moulded Fakra Aerial adapter cable for European cars that have amplified original antennas.
Use with cars that have twin antenna both requiring power.
This cable converts the cars existing ISO aerial plug to an aftermarket DIN type used by most car radio manufacturers.
it also provides a power feed to give 12 volt from the car radio to the cars amplified antenna.
- Audi - A3 (8P) Facelift & 8PL Cabriolet (2008 - 2013)
- Audi - A4 (B7) (2005 - 2008)
- Audi - A4 Cabriolet (2001 - 2009)
- Audi - TT (8J) (2006 - 2014)
- Mercedes - C-Class (W204) (2007 - 2011)
- Mercedes - C-Class (W204) Facelift (2012 - 2014)
- Seat - Exeo (3R5) (2009 > )
- Seat - Leon Mk3 (2013 - 2018)
- Volkswagen - Amarok (2018 >)
- Volkswagen - Caddy (2016 >)
- Volkswagen - Transporter T5 Facelift (2009 - 2015)
- Volkswagen - Transporter T6 (2015 >)
Vehicle Models: The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.
Best adapter for Audi TT Mk2
Posted by Angela on 22nd Sep 2019
I originally bought another adapter that is recommended by most other retailers, before I'd discovered this one, but found it to be poor quality and the radio reception was terrible. I replaced it with this adapter having already bought and fitted an InCarTec wiring harness with good results, and was not disappointed. The radio reception is now excellent. I'd highly recommend this when replacing a RNS-E unit in an Audi TT MK2 (8J).