Specific Ford cars 2012 onwards with original OEM parking sensors that are lost when radio is removed. Audio Steering wheel interface allowing use of original buttons with a new aftermaket head-unit. Also maintains date, time & temperature display, OEM parking sensor audio with new parking buzzer. Includes CAN ignition and speed pulse for Navigation systems
Must be used with separate 29-CT series head-unit patch lead or universal patch 29-CT-025
Please note, this interface will not retain the use of the telephone buttons on vehicles that have shared seek and telephone buttons.
NOTE: Not compatible with Euro 6 2017> model vehicles.
Not compatible with B-Max cars with original navigation.
- Ford - B-MAX (2012 >)
- Ford - C-MAX Mk2 (2010 > )
- Ford - Ecosport (2013 >)
- Ford - Fiesta Mk7 (2008 - 2018)
- Ford - Focus Mk3 (2011 - 2015)
- Ford - Kuga 2nd Gen (2012 >)
- Ford - Ranger (2011 - )
- Ford - Transit Connect (2014 - 2018)
- Ford - Transit Custom Euro 5 (2013 - 2017)
- Ford - Transit Euro 5 (2013 - 2017)
Vehicle Models: The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.