Vauxhall ISO Mute SOT Cable
ISO T cable for Vauxhall Insignia and new model cars launched after 2008. Cable has all wires filled to cope with all model radios.
This cable is used in conjunction with an ISO Mute harness supplied with the hands-free car kit. Use when fitting hands-free car kits.
This cable fits behind the car radio and is used as a break-out cable to enable the audio of the hands-free kit to play through the cars speakers.
A loose red wire will need to be connected to an ignition supply in the car
Use with Parrot CK3000, CK3100, CK3200 LS, MKI9000, MKI9100, MKI9200
Motorola TK30 or any other kit that has an ISO mute cable.
- Chevrolet - Aveo (2011 > )
- Chevrolet - Cruze (2009)
- Vauxhall - Adam (2013 - 2016)
- Vauxhall - Ampera (2011 - )
- Vauxhall - Astra J (2010 - 2015)
- Vauxhall - Corsa E (2014 >)
- Vauxhall - Insignia (2008 - 2013)
- Vauxhall - Meriva B (2010 -)
- Vauxhall - Mokka (2012 >)
- Vauxhall - Zafira Tourer (2013 >)
Vehicle Models: The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.