Vauxhall / Opel Steering Control & ISO Cables
Steering wheel control interface for Vauxhall and Opel cars that have ISO connectors at the back of the original radio.
This interface will allow the use of the original audio steering wheel control buttons with an aftermarket head unit.
PLEASE NOTE: This must be used with patch lead to suit make of head unit being fitted (PLEASE SELECT REQUIRED PATCH LEAD FROM LIST ABOVE)
For example: Alpine, Clarion, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony.
Click here for instructions
- Vauxhall Astra G (1998 - 2005)
- Vauxhall Corsa C (2000 - 2006)
- Vauxhall Omega (1994 - 2003)
- Vauxhall Signum (2003 - 2008)
- Vauxhall Sintra (1997 - 1999)
- Vauxhall Tigra I (1994 - 2001)
- Vauxhall Vectra B (1995 - 2002)
- Vauxhall Vectra C (2002 - 2005)
- Vauxhall Zafira A (1999 - 2005)
Vehicle Models: The years stated refer to the model's years of manufacture, please check the item description for information about any changes there may be within these productions years.